Last year, I posted an article Michael wrote which detailed what he would do if he was President. Well, Claire brought home her own version of this First Grade assignment and I thought it was pretty good! Claire has been very worried about the people of Haiti and Chile who have faced some very sad times due to the large earthquakes which have devastated their homes, families, and lives. She prays for them every night at dinner and can't seem to handle the idea that there are moms and babies out there who don't have a roof over their head. I can't blame her. As an adult, it is a very scary thing to think about- I can't imagine how difficult it would be to think of this with the mind of a child. Claire wants to know what people are going to do about these poor people. It was not surprising to see that if she was President- she would take action and help the less fortunate out. I couldn't be prouder of my little girl.If I was President, I would save my country and build houses for the people who don't have one. -President Claire Swendsen.
2 comments:
Claire has my vote!
Love, Nonna
She's got my vote as well! She could delegate with the best of them.
Post a Comment