Matthew had crazy hair day at school today. My plan was to go out with Matthew and get spray paint for his hair. Of course, this was before my ankle sprain and inability to drive my car! Auntie Gina to the rescue! Gina came over and told me she was all mine for the day and to put her to work. She happily took Matthew to Walgreens where he picked out the blue/orange combo! I love it!
He was so excited to get up today and get his hair crazified! After I sprayed his hair, he rushed to his bedroom so he could look at himself in the mirror. He stood there- jaw dropped and just blinked for about a minute. I was laughing so hard!
He felt very confident and cool at school today. Crazy hair day and sharing day (Mm for monkey). I love you Matthew! Daddy and I think your hair rocks!
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment