I love to take pictures of my kids. Every once in a while- I'll take a picture of them that captures something so much sweeter or tender than I originally intended. This picture is one of them. We went to visit Damien at work after I picked Claire up from school. Most days, Damien works from home but every once in a while he goes into his office and today- Claire wanted to visit him. We got to check out his office and draw on his white board (always a hit with the kids) and then we walked, or rather wheeled over to Chipotle for lunch. While Damien was ordering- I snapped a random shot of Matthew and Claire and I came up with this. I love it. So sweet, so happy.
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Happy Shot
I love to take pictures of my kids. Every once in a while- I'll take a picture of them that captures something so much sweeter or tender than I originally intended. This picture is one of them. We went to visit Damien at work after I picked Claire up from school. Most days, Damien works from home but every once in a while he goes into his office and today- Claire wanted to visit him. We got to check out his office and draw on his white board (always a hit with the kids) and then we walked, or rather wheeled over to Chipotle for lunch. While Damien was ordering- I snapped a random shot of Matthew and Claire and I came up with this. I love it. So sweet, so happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this shot, too! They look so much alike. Very smoochable!
Love, Nonna
Cutest picture EVER!
Post a Comment