
My parents and my sisters Gina and Laura flew down for Michael's First Communion weekend. We are already having so much fun and preparing for Michael's BIG day tomorrow! My Mom loves to bathe my kids and let's be serious here . . . I love it, too! Less work for me, more fun for her and her babies! I tend to throw the two littlest kids in the bath and then let them play for about fifteen minutes. My Mom lets them soak and have fun which they love in
comparison to my quickie bath. And before I forget- did I mention that Michael and Claire now shower by themselves? How nice is that! Instead of having to physically bathe all four I instead say to them,
'Go take a shower' . . . and they do it! Victory!!!

Nonna, Matthew and Emily had so much fun splishing and splashing! I appreciate her help so much, especially on the eve of a big party! We are preparing to have my family and Damien's family over after the first communion so after
bath time it was food prep time. Hopefully we'll get a lot done tonight so there will be less work to do in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment