Claire, you are so lucky to have such a cooperative brother. Matthew loves the attention you give him and feels so special that you include him in so much of what you do. Claire, do you know that when you dress Matthew up you are just giving me priceless photo opportunities that I will use to embarrass your brother as he grows older? (Not really but it will be good to have them!) I know that you are excited for Emily to grow bigger so that you can dress her up, too. I wonder though, if you will be in a new phase and not be interested in dressing up your siblings by the time she is three. I guess only time will tell. In the meantime, Matthew still loves being your model and feels oh so manly in your striped dress, pink sunglasses, cool owl necklace, jeweled bracelet, and heels. I love that you never give me warning when you two are playing dress up and that I will just turn around while making dinner to see one of the greatest sights ever! I hope you two remain this close forever and while I am sure there will come a day when Matthew refuses to wear a dress, maybe you two will find other ways to keep me on my toes. Until then, I will have my camera ready!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
BIG Sister Strikes Again!
Claire, you are so lucky to have such a cooperative brother. Matthew loves the attention you give him and feels so special that you include him in so much of what you do. Claire, do you know that when you dress Matthew up you are just giving me priceless photo opportunities that I will use to embarrass your brother as he grows older? (Not really but it will be good to have them!) I know that you are excited for Emily to grow bigger so that you can dress her up, too. I wonder though, if you will be in a new phase and not be interested in dressing up your siblings by the time she is three. I guess only time will tell. In the meantime, Matthew still loves being your model and feels oh so manly in your striped dress, pink sunglasses, cool owl necklace, jeweled bracelet, and heels. I love that you never give me warning when you two are playing dress up and that I will just turn around while making dinner to see one of the greatest sights ever! I hope you two remain this close forever and while I am sure there will come a day when Matthew refuses to wear a dress, maybe you two will find other ways to keep me on my toes. Until then, I will have my camera ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is awesome on so many levels! I LOVE it and I love their sweet relationship! And it's nice to know that Clair still dresses up her brother even now, I'm excited for the day that Mayzie and Addie bring Jonah to me for his fashion show!
Post a Comment