












Oh, how I just love this story! Claire and her classmates were given the assignment of writing a fairytale. All of the writing and storytelling was done in school so by the time I saw it- it was just like it is here. I am blown away at her seven year old imagination. I love how cohesive the story is and I just adore the illustrations! I seriously can't wait to see who Claire becomes. She is so smart, so creative, so sensitive, and obviously gets life's lesson on how to be a good friend. I can't wait to see her write her own life story someday and I am just certain that she will live happily ever after!
2 comments:
I loved this story! Claire is an amazing kiddo! Why she no talk? :-)
Do you know how RARE this kind of story is in first grade? It has a clear beginning, middle and end, protagonist and antagonist, story that makes sense. Not to mention the beautiful art. Miss Claire, you are special!
Post a Comment