I love this picture! Emily is manhandling Matthew's hair, Claire is cracking up because she knows what is happening, Matthew is still smiling through the pain, Emily's face is hysterical, and Michael is just grinning and bearing it to get through the shoot!
Wasn't a huge fan of the black background once we saw the pictures. I love Emily in this picture! All pink ruffles and smiles! All the other kids did a great job, too! To have all four of them looking at the camera and smiling is a miracle in itself!
Another cute shot. Claire really wanted to have matching dresses with Emily. Just had to go pink for the girls! Claire's worn blue on Easter for the past two years so the boys could wear pink for one year! I actually like the pink ties on the boys. However, when I dressed them at the studio Michael did say, "You want me to wear a pink tie?"
Love, love, love my kiddos. They all look adorable but something
about Matthew's face just makes me smile. There was a fight before every picture over who got to hold Emily. If you scroll over the pictures- you'll notice whoever is holding Emily is very happy!
The Winner!
Loved all the smiles and missing teeth, Emily is animated but up to no good (as we saw in picture #1), and this picture is more candid and less forced and I love it!!! The photo shoot was a huge success!
3 comments:
These are great! Where did you get them done? What a sweet family you have! I do like the PINK and I love that they all wanted to sit with/hold their baby sister.
PRICELESS. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics. You are a lucky lady Lisa.
I want a copy of the 1st picture. TO DIE FOR!!! How cute are the pink ties??!!! ...you want me to wear what? They look sooo handsome. And Clairey and Emily- beautiful princesses as always.
Post a Comment