Tuesday, September 06, 2011
Little Whispers
Damien, Matthew, Emily and I were in the kitchen eating lunch. Damien walked up behind me, put his hands over my ears and told the kids, "I love your Mom so much! Don't tell her, though. Now watch, I am going to kiss her cheek!" Then he kissed my cheek. Once Damien uncovered my ears- I asked them, "What did Dad say?" They both looked at me conflicted (because Daddy said not to tell me). Then Damien said, "I was just kidding. You can tell her." So, I asked them again what he had said. Emily and Matthew looked at each other for a few seconds and then Emily looked at me with a straight face and whispered, "Dad say you're toopid (stupid)." We both erupted in laughter, although we didn't want Emily to see we were laughing. She is too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ohemgeeezeee! this is hilarious. Like... 'no dolla' hilarious. Emmy- you're the coolest 2 year old I know!
Post a Comment