Monday, September 05, 2011
Mirror Image
Damien took this picture of the kids in the driveway in Truckee. All of the adults were in the house cleaning and packing while the kids piled in our minivan for some fun. I can't imagine what fun they could have had in there but I remember as a kid thinking even the most mundane of things could be fun! When Damien approached them, he asked what they were doing. Claire and Michael answered, "We're playing Mom and Dad!" It wasn't until I looked more closely at this picture that I started to laugh uncontrollably. Claire is obviously playing the 'Mom Role' in the passenger with coffee in hand while Michael is nailing the 'Dad Role' in the driver's seat. Absolutely hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very funny. They look as if they have it all under control!
Post a Comment