| Mom said to put one sunflower seed in my mouth. I chose to put about ten in my mouth. |
| Mom told me to crack the seed and spit out the shell. I told her that it was faster to just chew all ten seeds at once. Shell and all. |
| I swear, I am not gagging here. I didn't put so many seeds in my mouth, try and spit them out, and then gag. I didn't gag! |
| Huh. The gag reflex has passed. I wonder if Mom saw that? Oh well. I think I will just put ten seeds in my mouth again. Chew, gag, recover, repeat. |
| See, Mom! I told you I didn't need your help! |
2 comments:
Dying! hahhahhahahha. She has a gag reflex like her 'W'. I cannot spell out the word as it makes for a very odd sentence.
Classic Emily! Adorable and independent and these pictures prove it!
Post a Comment