Spring break has started! Last night, we flew up to Kirkland for a week of fun! The kids were a bit groggy this morning and to be honest, so was the weather. The forecast actually looks amazing for the rest of the week but today was pretty gray. In order to perk up a bit and get out of the house, we went down to the marina to have some lunch and feed the ducks!
The kids absolutely love coming here. I know I have done several posts with pictures of them feeding the ducks, running around on the beach, almost falling into the water- but I can resist doing another. The pictures are just too beautiful.
I did tell the kids to brush their teeth, do their hair, and get dressed this morning. Obviously, Michael did not get the hair memo and I now have documentation of him tuning me out! I still think he looks adorable! And I would be lying if I didn't admit that Claire's bow hadn't been in her hair for 24 hours. It's just how we roll, sometimes!
My Mom had made huge bags of popcorn which we took down to feed the ducks. The ducks seem to love it and the population of our little friends seems to grow each time we return. Maybe there is something in the popcorn! I'd also like to state on the record that Emily just might have eaten more popcorn than she gave to the ducks!
We had gone to Subway and gotten sandwiches which were quickly inhaled by my little guys. Soon, the popcorn was gone and their fingers were a little numb so we decided to head back to the house and say goodbye to the duckies. I know the next time we are here, the kids will demand to return to this little beach and I will be more than happy to load them up and come back.
Thursday, April 05, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love these photos. darling.
Post a Comment