I workout most days at home. I try and plan whatever activity I am going to do during the little kids' naptime so that I don't disrupt the day. Sometimes I am able to do this, and other days- I have to workout when they are awake! Emily has been taking a special interest in all the things I do lately. Working out is no exception. She will come in the front room, do whatever I am doing and actually workout for about ten minutes. It is the cutest thing. She tries so hard. Especially when she does push ups.
Today while I was working out, she went in my room, put on some of my athletic clothes and my other running shoes. She then went and got a ponytail holder and asked Damien to put her hair in a ponytail! He couldn't believe what she was doing. She was trying to be me! Is there any greater compliment? Please notice she is wearing my 'Yogurt Pants', or yoga pants to the rest of the world.
I love my strong little girl. Honestly, I can't wait to see what she will do next. She is a determined, smart, capable, motivated little lady who honestly sees no limits to her abilities. Emily is certainly one of a kind. Now drop and give me twenty!
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
totally same boat at my house. the kids ask me, mom is it time for yoga?!?
I love the Yogurt pants. I love you Emmy.
yogurt pants. i just laughed out loud! love that girl!
Post a Comment